Total Shop Gold From Week 1: 540
New inventory was unlocked at 500 gold!
CURRENT GOLD THIS WEEK: 1155
NEW INVENTORY COMING SOON!
- R.O.T.O.R (4 focus) 50 Gold - Your killer robot deals 6 physical damage to you and 16 physical damage to the monster. Were we playing God, breathing life into our artificial Adam? Or have we lost sight of paradise?
- Envenomed 7 Points (50 gold) If your warrior or mage has a weapon equipped, enchant it with poison. If an attack lands, that monster is now poisoned. Poison: 1st attack from poison-giver after poison lands - Add +2, Second attack after poison lands - +3, Third attack after poison lands - +4. After that poison wears off. Not stackable but can be used on different chars (ie. Mage AND warrior can both poison)
- Alchemy (25 gold): For each leftover point of healing give your team 3 gold. Put this bonus gold next to your current gold - when the monster is defeated, add the bonus gold to your current gold. Turning water into wine was but a parlor trick compared to what Mephestis could accomplish with a little human vitality.
- Broken Broomstick (100 gold) - Magic Missile does 100% Physical Damage I think I hit the healer too hard maybe.
- Stacatto Stickers (55 gold) All heroes have a 50% chance to gain +1 to their logged points. This is a one time roll, yes/no for the entire team for each day. Killing two birds with one stone isn’t nearly as fun as killing two Furbies with a dull axe.
- ÜberCharge (50 gold) (3 point learning cost) Heal a hero for exactly five points over his max HP. That hero keeps the additional 5 health and on their next attack, that hero deals 5 extra pure damage. If a hero does not attack, give them 3 points to their next entered point value instead. “I’m Ready!”
- Enchanted Broomstick of Harmony (100 gold) - add 1 physical damage to your attack. Enchanted Broomstick of Warding has a 50% chance to add 1 additional point to your bard every attack.
- Chrome Chorus (50 gold) If a character dies while Chrome Chorus is active, all players get 10 health and the dead character is brought back to life with half health. I live, I die, I live again! Witness!
- Unstoppable Force 3 points (25 gold) Grants one hero Spell Damage for one day. If used on a mage, this ignores Magic Missile (the full damage for the day goes through as spell damage). Don’t you know who I am? I’m the juggernaut!
- 3 large potions
- Nerf Now (60 Gold) RNG 1, 2, 3, 4. If 1. Healer gets 15 points that day. If 2. Warrior crits (1.5x damage that day). If 3. All mage damage done that day is spell damage (calculate base damage normally). If 4. Give yourself 3 points for that day. All of these are assuming that a run is already in place for that day. Ex. If you roll 1 and the healer has not logged points that day, you get nothing.